1. All site content (text and multimedia) will be the sole responsibility of the client to provide to Webcom systems. Such should be provided prior to commencing the work.
2. The client is solely responsible to take proper backup of all content on their site/application prior to letting Webcom Systems undertake the required course of action towards meeting the contract. Any loss or damage to existing data shall not be the responsibility of Webcom Systems under any circumstances.
3. The Contract does not hold Webcom Systems responsible for any data entry, web hosting or custom artwork/graphics related work/tasks unless otherwise specifically mentioned, paid for and agreed to by both the parties towards such. Any artwork, images, or text supplied and/or designed by Webcom Systems on behalf of the client, will remain the property of Webcom Systems and/or its suppliers unless otherwise agreed.
4. While Webcom Systems will do its best to achieve all deliveries within the estimated time, there may, at times, be a need to extend or adjust time in cases of any unavoidable and non-forecasted situations like those of deployment issues, dependencies, 3rd-Party support, development bottlenecks, resource unavailability due to emergency, communication delays and the like.
5. Webcom Systems will provide the Client an opportunity to review the given delivery project (Website and Mobile Apps)once we are completed. Webcom Systems shall wait for a period of 7 days to hear any feedback on such shared work/outputs from the client. If the client does not reply within this period, such material will be deemed to have been automatically accepted and approved by the Client.
6. The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client and grants Webcom Systems the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting Webcom Systems permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Webcom Systems from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. A contract for Application development/or design shall be regarded as a guarantee by the Client to Webcom Systems that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
7. Webcom Systems will not accept responsibility for any alterations made by the Client or a third party to the Client’s pages/website/mobile application once installed/ deployed. Such alterations include, but are not limited to additions, modifications or deletions.